why Noragami is rad:
- everyone appreciates our main lady
- wow that is a sweet soundtrack did you get it from Soul Eater
- studio bones
- WOW THAT SOUNDTRACK IS SO ILL
- WOW THAT OP
- everyone ugly cries and refers to each other as a family
- SERIOUSLY THOUGH EVERYONE APPRECIATES HIYORI AND ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THEY WOULD NOT HAVE GOTTEN FAR WITHOUT HER
- SHE MAKES HIM A TINY SHRINE. SHE MAKES THE HOBO GOD A LITTLE BIRDHOUSE SHRINE WITH LIKE. POPSICLE STICKS THAT SHE FINDS IN HER BROTHER’S ROOM
- ….! ! ! !!!! TINY SHRINE
"I Love You Mao Mao"
A teaser for what I’ve been working on! A longer short will be here before you know it! Do you like Mao Mao? Adorabat? BEARCLOPS?!
…she saved me.
FAST!! DOODLES!!!! OF PANDORKS
Beth Cavener Stichter and Alessandro Gallo Collaborate on Ornate Sculpture
5 of the Creepiest Sites You’ll Visit Today
1. Neave.tv - The page is titled “Television Without Context” and features a constant loop of videos ranging from bizarre security camera scenes to voiced-over cartoons.
2. Sentimental Corp - The homepage alone will leave you wondering if you should go further. If you want to be confused and slightly disturbed, then the answer is yes. The gif-like icons at the top of the page redirect viewers to pages such as “Goat Worship”, which features a 30+ minute video of a demonic Ronald McDonald.
3. MarbleHornets - An introduction video plays automatically, explaining the story of a young filmmaker named Alex. Alex was working on a project when he suddenly dropped it and requested that the types be burned. He later disappeared. The channel owner posts various video entries that were left behind by Alex.
4. The Dionaea House - The site’s owner, Eric, has posted the lengthy, super creepy email correspondences between himself and a friend (Mark) who receives word that their old friend Andrew was involved in a murder-suicide. Mark timelines his investigation of their hometown and the house that he believes drove Andrew insane. (I highly recommend reading these.)
5. Magibon Project - You can see this one for yourselves.
For more sites: [x]